Sunday, January 18, 2009

Why An Email Autoresponder Is a Big Key to Your Success Online

In order to make money online, you need to be constantly building a list of new prospects. Without a list you have no business. I'm sure you know this by now. Bar none, the easiest way to build a list is by using an email autoresponder. An autoresponder will take the pain out of email marketing by following up with your prospects for you. Successful internet marketers use as much leverage and automation as they can, and having an autoresponder is one of the keys. Remember, the goal in internet marketing is to achieve as much success as possible with the least amount of effort.

For my email autoresponder, I use AWeber. It's a classic system that has worked wonders for my business. Although it's not free, it's very inexpensive and pays itself off in value in no time. I would not recommend using a free autoresponder, as they often incorporate a lot of distracting ads on the emails that you send out. If you are a serious internet marketer and want to profit online, an autoresponder like AWeber will serve you well.

In my opinion, the best feature of an autoresponder is that it works for you 24/7, 365 days a year. Even when you sleep, it will follow up with your prospects for you. If I write an email to my list, it may take me about 30 minutes. Once I'm done, I have it automatically sent out to my prospects. With an autoresponder, you never have to do things twice. Once and done. That's it. My email campaign is set up and is ready to go on autopilot for me. I don't have to do anything. When a new prospect signs up for my list, they are sent all of my emails at my predetermined intervals.

This is automation and leverage at its best. When I first started in internet marketing, I didn't have an autoresponder and I wasted so much time. If you're serious about succeeding online, you should profit from one as well.

AWeber Email Autoresponder

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    This is very interesting blog . I just wanted to say thanks you for writing and giving your knowledge to such an informative helpful blog.
    So thanks!

    http://www.cashmatrixdvd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brad. Appreciate the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Comments