I can honestly say that the words of Jim Rohn have helped change my life. Never before have I been introduced to someone before or since, who so clearly articulates how to achieve success in your life. His words have helped not only to inspire me, but also to correct some of my previous errors in thinking, which have since allowed me to more effectively pursue my goals and find success in my profession as an online entrepreneur.
Here are 10 quotes from Jim Rohn that have helped shape my business success:
1. "Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become."
2. "If you live well, you will earn well...so don't miss the nourishment of all the things around you that can help you live a good life."
3. "We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret."
4. "Set a goal to become a millionaire, for what it will make of you to achieve it. Then, once you get the million dollars you can just give it away, because what's really valuable is not what you got, but what you became."
5. "Make sure that the greatest pull on you is the pull of the future. Not the pull of the past that keeps pulling you back, and not the pull of gravity - like the present - that keeps you stuck where you are."
6. "Failure is simply a few errors in judgment, repeated every day. Success on the other hand, is just doing ordinary things extraordinarily well."
7. "Do what you have to as quickly as you can, so you can do what you want to for as long as you can." (regarding intelligent allocation of resources)
8. "Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want."
9. "Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment."
10. "Beware what you become in pursuit of what you want."
Let these quotes from Jim Rohn guide you on your path to success.
To Your Success,
Platinum One Destinations