Friday, July 11, 2008

Residual Income With Google AdSense

Residual income is something I've been thinking about a lot lately. As an entrepreneur and home-based business owner, I try to focus on ways to make my money and time work best work for me. Having spent several years in investment consulting prior to becoming an entrepreneur, I have a pretty good understanding of asset allocation and capital markets. But for a long time, I've neglected to discover other ways of earning residual income - and specifically, how to create residual income ONLINE! With that said, I do earn residual income through my company Platinum One Destinations, but nonetheless, I wanted to find another vehicle in addition.

So recently, I've concentrated my efforts into doing so. One of the ways I've encountered (and I am certainly not the first) is through the use of Google Adsense. For those of you not familiar with Google AdSense, basically what it is is a program that allows you to run Google advertisements on your website, in exchange for being paid for each visitor that clicks one of the ads. Simply stated, you earn money from relevant adds that Google places on your website. This is a great way to monetize whatever website you may have, such as your blog!

As stated on Wikipedia "AdSense has been particularly important for delivering advertising revenue to small sites that do not have the resources for developing advertising sales programs and salespeople." Many entrepreneurs are using Adsense as a way to make a passive income to supplement their business income.

I just wanted to pass this idea on to you, in hopes it can help you attain the passive income you've been looking for. For more insight, you can check out the main link here for Google AdSense.

As I've said in previous posts, I'm determined to help others create a lifestyle that will make them more free to enjoy the finer things in life like family, time freedom and the opportunity to travel and live anywhere in the world.

To Your Success,
Dan

Dan Snow
888-826-0705

http://www.p1dwealthsecrets.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Comments