Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Four Hour Work Week

One of my favorite books from the past 12 months is definitely The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss. As you can imagine from the name of the title, it became an instant hit with entrepreneurs around the world. In the book, Tim argues that we have amazing opportunity in this generation to live a mobile lifestyle, and to design diverse and exciting present and future realities for ourselves just by using the power of automation and the internet.

I was an entrepreneur and home business owner long before I read this book, but reading it made me re-realize how lucky we are that we do have such a dynamic opportunity to build wealth as entrepreneurs....FROM ANYWHERE WE WANT! Having freedom of mobility is the main reason I became an entrepreneur. I love being able to live where I want, move as often as I want, all while knowing I can run my Platinum One Destinations business and build wealth without sacrificing efficiency.

On the front cover of his book, Tim summarizes, "Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, And Join The New Rich" - an enticing offer indeed! Home business and online entrepreneurship is providing so many people with the chance to live where they want and create wealth in the process. It's definitely nowhere near being too late to jump aboard. In fact, the market for home based business is growing at tremendous speed.I encourage you to think about the possibilities...




Last year, I was living and working in Asia and had an amazing time. Above is a picture of me with some Japanese elementary school students in my town in Southern Japan.

To Your Success,
Dan

Dan Snow
888-826-0705

http://www.p1dwealthsecrets.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Comments