Monday, July 7, 2008

Hello World!

My name is Dan Snow and I am 29 years old. I grew up in the U.S northeast and went to college in Maine. I graduated with a degree in international relations and for as long as I can remember, I’ve loved learning about other cultures and different ways of looking at life. So far, I don’t have many regrets in life. I’ve done my best to take advantage of the opportunities that have come my way. Over the past few years, I’ve lived abroad on 3 occasions, totaling over two years of my life. I’ve studied in Jamaica and France, and I just recently returned from Asia where I spent almost a year and a half living and working in Japan and Thailand.

The greatest reward of these travels has without doubt been the friendships I’ve made along the way. I can’t think of anything more important in this lifetime than sharing your life with others and letting them do the same with you. I’ve been very fortunate to have met many kind hearted people and I owe them a lot. I truly believe we were meant to prosper on this Earth and that we can shape our own destiny by the kindness and support we give to others.

Working my own business has provided me the freedom of mobility to go where I want, when I want. I’ve decided against the deferred life plan, because I believe we have in this generation, the unique opportunity to have more freedom of choice in regards to our careers. I worked in investment consulting for 4 years after college, and although I liked what I did, I knew there were other ways to build a fulfilling life without having to sacrifice so much. Now, I am working to that end. I've found a remarkable opportunity with Platinum One Destinations in the home based travel industry.

I hope this blog can act as a window into this business and also how I pursue a life of time, place and financial freedom.

To Your Success,
Dan Snow
407-507-4646
DanSnow@GOP1D.com

http://dansnow.p1drevolution.com/
http://dansnow.gop1d.com/
http://dreamwithp1d.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Comments