Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Platinum One Destinations

When I decided to become an entrepreneur, I knew that whatever I did HAD to combine the power of the internet and travel. Making this decision was the first step. Then, once I knew I wanted to pursue the home based travel business, I started to network with people who had already found success in the the industry. The first company I promoted was Coastal Vacations. Although it was a great opportunity, I found an even better fit with Platinum One Destinations , and eventually made the move over.

Now I help others succeed in this business. I teach my team members how to harness the power of the internet to market themselves and their business. I show them how to attract free leads and traffic by telling their own story (as opposed to leading with their business) using social networking websites like Youtube, Myspace and Facebook. This strategy allows them to reach TENS OF THOUSANDS of potential prospects with their message in a very short amount of time. I do this alon with teaching them how to automate as much of their business as they can.

With P1D, The commissions on each transaction are high, ranging from $750 - $7500 and the support and training provided by the Synergy Marketing Group, the sales and support arm of P1D is superior to all of the other companies I've studied in this industry.

I always love to connect with other entrepreneurs, or even people who are just curious about what it would be like to leave the deferred life plan behind and create their own lifestyle.I hope you are having a great month of July!

Take Care,
Dan

Dan Snow
DanSnow@GOP1D.com

http://dansnow.p1drevolution.com
http://dansnow.gop1d.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/D79SN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Comments